cannot send sms - Airdroid web

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:23 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
antidopinguser
OP

cannot send sms - Airdroid web

Good morning
i have this setup:
- huawei p8 lite 2017 (with airdroid appa isntalled)
- hp chromebook 11 g4

until my last year samsung s5 smartphone i was able to send sms through the airdroid web interface. I simply chose destinary, wrote the sms and hit return. the message was sent and was synced with the smartphone. Since i bought my new huawei everything changed for the worse. I try doing the same and it stays forever in the "sending" phase. And it actually never bsends anything. I even put on the permission about sms on advanced settings with no help. Can you help? Sorry for my non-perfect english, i'm from italy.
Thankyou in advance and best regards
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-11-14 at 12.21.40.png
antidopinguser
Brian@

Re: cannot send sms - Airdroid web

Good morning
i have this setup:
- huawei p8 lite 2017 (with airdroid appa isntalled)
- hp chromebook 11 g4

until my last year samsung s5 smartphone i was able to send sms through the airdroid web interface. I simply chose destinary, wrote the sms and hit return. the message was sent and was synced with the smartphone. Since i bought my new huawei everything changed for the worse. I try doing the same and it stays forever in the "sending" phase. And it actually never bsends anything. I even put on the permission about sms on advanced settings with no help. Can you help? Sorry for my non-perfect english, i'm from italy.
Thankyou in advance and best regardsAttachmentsImage

I would love to see a reply because I have the same problem. I can't get a new message to send from the computer app or from the web.
Brian@
Niki Admin

I would love to see a reply because I have the same problem. I can't get a new message to send from the computer app or from the web.
Hi,

Thank you for feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that do you use Huawei device to send SMS.

If yes, we are afraid that Huawei developers have set restriction for the device system so this issue will occur when you sending out message via non-default SMS app.

We've sent an e-mail to Huawei developers for negotiation and wish to work this issue out together , but so far we still get no reply from them.

We will keep looking into this issue and hope to figure it out in the future version.

Any development, we will let you know.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
cestfrais

Hello Niki,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there other devices concerned ? I'm having the same issue on a OUKITEL C3 model, using Android 6.0.

Thanks !

Kevin
cestfrais
Tom Wang

Hi All,

The latest AirDroid has been resolved this issue, but you need update to 4.1.7.0.
I have add to beta channel so i can receive the newest update, it looks like fix this
problem and can show sms correctly with Huawei phone but it needs reboot device.

Here is the link which i downloaded from my phone:
https://goo.gl/9N48wA
Tom Wang
Niki Admin

Hello Niki,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there other devices concerned ? I'm having the same issue on a OUKITEL C3 model, using Android 6.0.

Thanks !

Kevin
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question ?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Ekilibre64

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème avec un oukitel c5 pro et un nomu s10, tout fonctionne sauf l'envoi de sms par airdroid web (l'enveloppe de signal d'envoi de sms reste en mode recherche) ; idem pour airdroid desktop ; il semblerait que la connexion avec le telephone ne se fasse pas. pour autant j'ai trouvé une alternative avec airdroid mirror qui fonctionne mais ce n'est pas aussi pratique. ce serait bien de pouvoir résoudre le probleme. merci
Ekilibre64
Niki Admin

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème avec un oukitel c5 pro et un nomu s10, tout fonctionne sauf l'envoi de sms par airdroid web (l'enveloppe de signal d'envoi de sms reste en mode recherche) ; idem pour airdroid desktop ; il semblerait que la connexion avec le telephone ne se fasse pas. pour autant j'ai trouvé une alternative avec airdroid mirror qui fonctionne mais ce n'est pas aussi pratique. ce serait bien de pouvoir résoudre le probleme. merci
Hi,

Would you like to send us a screenshot of the error page for a further check?

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Ekilibre64

Les 2 premiers sms ont été envoyés via air mirror, cela fonctionne , les 2 derniers par le desktop, ne fonctionne pas
Salut,

Merci pour vos commentaires.

Souhaitez-vous nous envoyer une capture d'écran de la page d'erreur pour un contrôle supplémentaire?

Meilleures salutations,
Ekilibre64
Niki Admin

Les 2 premiers sms ont été envoyés via air mirror, cela fonctionne , les 2 derniers par le desktop, ne fonctionne pas

Hi,

Would you like ​to use web Airdroid to send the SMS to see if it works?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 75