Very frequent disconnects

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Stonetear
OP

Very frequent disconnects

Hello-
I love AirDroid and have used it almost every day for a month or two now. However, I have a recurring problem that I can't seem to figure out. I get disconnected from AirDroid all the time. I have to refresh the page constantly and log back in. Most of the time, if I'm using it frequently (text messaging), it will stay active. Other times, if I leave the page idle for as little as a few minutes, all of the buttons/links will time out, and I have to refresh the page and login again. I've tried this on three different WAPs, and two different ROMs on my phone (one stock, one rooted) with the same result. My PC is hardwired, and my phone is in the same room with the WAPs it's getting wireless from. Any input on this? I'm using Chrome for my browser. Thanks!
Stonetear
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Sorry for the trouble. We will look into this and make improvement.

Have you ever tried a hard reset to your router?
AdsBot [Google]
Halim

Title

i've had the same exact issue, recently. worked fine on my HTC Inspire and also on my SG3. Up until recently, the thing won't stay connected. i use it for multiple things like texting and also file transfers.
any insight will be greatly appreciated.
Halim
alexquargnali

Title

im also getting frequent disconnects. i like to leave AirDroid open on my browser while i work and surf. my WiFi signal is great, my router is not malfunctioning at all (nothing else times out, i never get latency spikes, etc). if i dont text or be active for more than a few minutes, i get disconnected. the app on the phone seems to run in the background well enough -- all it takes is a browser refresh to get it back up, but it is annoying.
alexquargnali
stern

Title

Yep, same problem here. I can leave it idle for as few as two minutes...and I get a disconnection. I'm using an HTC Rezound.
stern
stern

Title

it's to the point where I even go to another website, and it disconnects me.
stern
bradfonseca

Title

Same here. It was really good and worked straight forward until the update to version 2. And also it takes so long to log in.
bradfonseca
penelope

Title

Reallly loved this app and would be glad to pay for it but not now....The constant disconnects are insane. Didn't start until the last update and has train wrecked the applications stability. It is basically useless now. What is ETA to fix?
penelope
bengaldavid

Title

I'm having the same problem too! Driving me nuts!
bengaldavid
PQuisenbe

Title

Same issue here, please fix quickly. Constant disconnect is very frustrating. Will have to go back to PushBullet soon.
Samsung Galaxy s4 (SAMSUNG-SGH-I337)
Android Version 4.3
Kernal 3.4.0-1921628
PQuisenbe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235429

Latest Member: peyman

Online: 35