Payment method

Can I purchase a premium version without using a credit card or Paypal
traveler
Niki Admin

Re: Payment method

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that so far we can only pay with credit card and Paypal .

Further more,would you tell us that which is the most convenient way in your country for online payment,

this is important to us to improve the purchase experience in your country.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
4melya

Good afternoon,

I am the owner of "4melya" account which previously was a premium account with "auto renew" payment system through credit card.

two months before my automatic payments went on normally and there was no problem. but the third payment does not seem to be automatic anymore. I went back to my "free" account with limited features.

then I try to pay back manually and choose "1 month billing option" but still can not return to "premium acount" type

every time I click "1 month billing acount" always appears the instructions "An active recurring subscription exists no need to buy again" then I click ok, but nothing changed

please help me to solve this problem

thank you
4melya
4melya

Good afternoon,

I am the owner of "4melya" account which previously was a premium account with "auto renew" payment system through credit card.

two months before my automatic payments went on normally and there was no problem. but the third payment does not seem to be automatic anymore. I went back to my "free" account with limited features.

then I try to pay back manually and choose "1 month billing option" but still can not return to "premium acount" type

every time I click "1 month billing acount" always appears the instructions "An active recurring subscription exists no need to buy again" then I click ok, but nothing changed

thank you
4melya
Niki Admin

Good afternoon,

thank you
Hi,

We have looked into these issue.

Your stripe recurring payment plan is still valid, as long as your stripe card has money it will
auto renew.

By the way, we would like to know which feature do you usually use and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
upandiran

Sir first I made a payment for premium account but I not get premium account and the payment also get executed
then again I made payment I got premium account so please refund my first paid amount.
upandiran
traveler

Niki wrote:

Hi,

We're sorry that so far we can only pay with credit card and Paypal .

Further more,would you tell us that which is the most convenient way in your country for online payment,

this is important to us to improve the purchase experience in your country.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
traveler
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 81