SMS: Writing Messages

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
maxMail
OP

SMS: Writing Messages

Hi!

I want to report an issue when sending SMS message via Airdroid Web. When you open the messages and want to answer an incoming message, you type in the text and then press the enter button, the message appears to be in "sending mode" forever. It appears that the message cannot be delivered for some reason. However, the message normally arrives at the target but when you click refresh in on the view the message has disappeared. Moreover, on the phone the message you have typed is also not existent. So, you are most of the time unsure whether the other person got the message or not.

It would be fine if this bug could be fixed so that sent messages via Airdroid web can also be read on the mobile device and in consequence also in the Messages View of the Airdroid web interface.

If you need further assistance to reproduce this bug or in resolving the bug please feel free to contact me!

My mobile device: Huawei Nova
EMUI version: 5.0.1
Android version: 7.0
Stock Android
Kernel version: 3.18.31

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Max.
maxMail
Tom Wang

Re: SMS: Writing Messages

Hi Max,

The latest AirDroid has been resolved this issue, but you need update to 4.1.7.0.
I have add to beta channel so i can receive the newest update, it looks like fix this
problem and can show sms correctly with Huawei phone but it needs reboot device.

Here is the link which i downloaded from my phone:
https://goo.gl/9N48wA
Tom Wang
Niki Admin

Hi!

I want to report an issue when sending SMS message via Airdroid Web. When you open the messages and want to answer an incoming message, you type in the text and then press the enter button, the message appears to be in "sending mode" forever. It appears that the message cannot be delivered for some reason. However, the message normally arrives at the target but when you click refresh in on the view the message has disappeared. Moreover, on the phone the message you have typed is also not existent. So, you are most of the time unsure whether the other person got the message or not.

It would be fine if this bug could be fixed so that sent messages via Airdroid web can also be read on the mobile device and in consequence also in the Messages View of the Airdroid web interface.

If you need further assistance to reproduce this bug or in resolving the bug please feel free to contact me!

My mobile device: Huawei Nova
EMUI version: 5.0.1
Android version: 7.0
Stock Android
Kernel version: 3.18.31

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Max.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've fix this issue in our latest vision 4.1.7.0, and you can go to googplay to download it in Wednesday.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&referrer=utm_source%3Dwww_get

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
maxMail

Dear Tom Wang, dear Niki!

Thank you both for your help. Now, the app is working perfectly and I am really enjoying writing my SMS messages on the computer instead of the mobile phone! :-)

Best regards,
Max.
vfr5000 likes this post.
maxMail
jokolo

It was an interesting problem, and I'm glad that it worked out.
jokolo
Niki Admin

Dear Tom Wang, dear Niki!

Thank you both for your help. Now, the app is working perfectly and I am really enjoying writing my SMS messages on the computer instead of the mobile phone! :-)

Best regards,
Max.

You're welcome.
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz