SMS not syncing

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:18 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
paul_newmann
OP

SMS not syncing

Hi,
Can someone explain why the web app doesn't sync the new messages but the windows app does? I tried both a local connection and remote.

I"m using the chrome browser app and it doesn't sync new messages I receive (same with the web version, it there are any differences). I also installed the windows app which sends me notifications of incoming messages. My phone is a Note 4 running Android 6.

I prefer to use the web interface because I have the emojis. So every time I receive a sms, I get a notification from the windows app then I go on the chrome tab hit refresh on the messages app then reply from there. Any ideas what can I do to just use the web?
Mouhssin Bavarl likes this post.
paul_newmann
Niki Admin

Re: SMS not syncing

paul_newmann wrote:Hi,
Can someone explain why the web app doesn't sync the new messages but the windows app does? I tried both a local connection and remote.

I"m using the chrome browser app and it doesn't sync new messages I receive (same with the web version, it there are any differences). I also installed the windows app which sends me notifications of incoming messages. My phone is a Note 4 running Android 6.

I prefer to use the web interface because I have the emojis. So every time I receive a sms, I get a notification from the windows app then I go on the chrome tab hit refresh on the messages app then reply from there. Any ideas what can I do to just use the web?

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that when you received the SMS on desktop Airdroid and then
open the web AirDroid, did it prompt you to reconnect again?

Would you please send us a screenshot of the error issue for a further check?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Toppazy

Re: SMS not syncing

Hey,
Recently I started using https://www.tradays.com/en/widget
Because traders know these events cause volatility, which they may not want to be a part of (discussed in a moment), many traders cancel their pending orders, causing a drop in liquidity right before a market moving event occurs.Topazy!
Toppazy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 40