Remote connectionquestion

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:49 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Brian
OP

Remote connection

I am very new to AirDroid and apologize if the answer to my question is common knowledge, but I couldn't find it. I am using a Samsung 6 to take a time lapse of the construction of our new house. LapseIt is running on the phone which is miles away and not readily accessible. I have AirDroid premium with the intent of monitoring the program and transferring pictures to my laptop if the phone memory gets too low. Unfortunately, I can't connect. The message to check the internet connection (the phone is not on my internet) and turn on AirDroid is not helpful, because I can do neither. When I get back to the phone, what can I do to make it accessible and to stay accessible? Thank you.
Brian
Niki Admin

Re: Remote connection

I am very new to AirDroid and apologize if the answer to my question is common knowledge, but I couldn't find it. I am using a Samsung 6 to take a time lapse of the construction of our new house. LapseIt is running on the phone which is miles away and not readily accessible. I have AirDroid premium with the intent of monitoring the program and transferring pictures to my laptop if the phone memory gets too low. Unfortunately, I can't connect. The message to check the internet connection (the phone is not on my internet) and turn on AirDroid is not helpful, because I can do neither. When I get back to the phone, what can I do to make it accessible and to stay accessible? Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to confirm with you that whether Airdroid running on your device when you
sign in Airdroid web?

When you sign in web Airdroid you should make sure that Airdroid is keeping running on the background, because sometimes it will killed by the phone's process.

So, would you like to restart Airdroid on your device again to see if it works?

You can also go to phone setting to make a set that allow AirDroid keeping running on the background.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Brian

Re: Remote connection

I was able to get to my phone today and took my laptop with me. I created a mobile hot spot and succeeded in connecting the phone and laptop using that hot spot network, When I got back to my house, the connection was lost and I could not re-connect. As far as I could tell, AirDroid is running in the background, although I can't say for sure. I could not find the screen depicted in your response (phone is Samsung 6.) However, when the phone and laptop were on the same network, and I opened AirDroid on my laptop, it automatically searched for and connected with the phone.
Please help.

Thank you.
Brian
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 20