Device not connecting and I'm paying premium chargesquestion

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Jazzy
OP

Device not connecting and I'm paying premium charges

Hi,

My Air mirror used to work on AirDroid Web, but all of a sudden one day it stopped working. It is saying to compatible devices are found even though you can see my LG-M322 is clearly connected. My USB Debugging is on. I did all the right steps, but it stopped working. I want a refund of my premium charges asap if I can't use this app.

Md Babu likes this post.
Jazzy
Niki Admin

Re: Device not connecting and I'm paying premium charges

Hi,

My Air mirror used to work on AirDroid Web, but all of a sudden one day it stopped working. It is saying to compatible devices are found even though you can see my LG-M322 is clearly connected. My USB Debugging is on. I did all the right steps, but it stopped working. I want a refund of my premium charges asap if I can't use this app.

[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test28bcebdd3becff34f7b61946cfe1369f.png[/sizeimg]

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you like to use Airmirror on PC to see if it works? So that we can deal with the problem asap.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Mj Zo

i just find the same problem.but i install HTC device soft. It help me install all basic drive of phone.after that, i try again. it,s OK.Luck
Mj Zo
Mj Zo

But i got another problem. if PC on home network<< phone on 4G network>>can't find each other ??have I miss any step??
Mj Zo
Niki Admin

But i got another problem. if PC on home network<< phone on 4G network>>can't find each other ??have I miss any step??

Hi,

Would you please tell us which feature did you use?

And it would be helpful if you can send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
HexyBeast

Was this issue resolved? Because I am having the same issue with "No compatible device found" even though my computer sees my phone and the AirDroid program even says to connect to my specific phone in a popup message, but then in the window itself, "'AirMirror' is requesting access to one of your devices:" I get the "No compatible devices found."

Not sure what to do at this point. Please advise.
HexyBeast
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 19