How can add a signature to text messages

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:24 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Proagent
OP

How can add a signature to text messages

Hi there,
I would like to add signature to text messages so that any time i sent a text message, my name, contact and other info is displayed automatically at the bottom of each message. Your competitors like MightyText do have this feature.

Thanks
Proagent
Niki Admin

Re: How can add a signature to text messages

Hi there,
I would like to add signature to text messages so that any time i sent a text message, my name, contact and other info is displayed automatically at the bottom of each message. Your competitors like MightyText do have this feature.

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that this feature will not be supported on AirDroid in the near future.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Niki
Admin
DB

Re: How can add a signature to text messages

Niki wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that this feature will not be supported on AirDroid in the near future.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

​Hi,
using Airdroid to communicate with my customers, an automatic signature would be immensly appreciated to distinguish our "business sms" from "social sms".
Would pay for that.

Rich
DB
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 66