How can I push URLs from Android to AirDroid Web?question

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
iengel
OP

How can I push URLs from Android to AirDroid Web?

I was able to push URLs from my phone to the desktop client, but I deleted the desktop program because there were too many bugs. When I want to share a URL from my mobile browser (Chrome) I still get the option to push it to the desktop (even though it's not there anymore), but not the Web client, even though they are connected at that moment.

Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.
iengel
RonnySharma

Re: How can I push URLs from Android to AirDroid Web?

AirDroid is not working upon updating my Google Pixel 2 XL to Android 8.1. The app crashes right on startup. Any help?
RonnySharma
iengel

AirDroid is not working upon updating my Google Pixel 2 XL to Android 8.1. The app crashes right on startup. Any help?

Not sure, but you should try creating your own post for your question; you're not likely to get a lot of answers when you've posted your problem as a reply to my own!
iengel
Niki Admin

I was able to push URLs from my phone to the desktop client, but I deleted the desktop program because there were too many bugs. When I want to share a URL from my mobile browser (Chrome) I still get the option to push it to the desktop (even though it's not there anymore), but not the Web client, even though they are connected at that moment.

Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry that you can't send the file or other to web directly like to desktop AirDroid.

But you can use clipboard on web AirDroid to push URLs from my phone to computer.

You can follow the steps as follow:
1.Copy the URLs in your phone.

2.Then sign in to web AirDroid > Click Clipboard > Click refresh button, and the URLs will paste in the windows.

And would you please tell us what do you think of desktop bugs? Could you tell us the detail of the bug so we can fix it?

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
iengel

I would love something closer to the regular push feature to be able to come back to it when I want instead of keeping it in my clipboard, but this will do well! Thank you.

I detailed the problems I had with the desktop client in your survey after completing the uninstall. Off the top of my head:
  • The program would hang constantly, not even allowing me to bring it to the front of my desktop (out of being minimized), forcing me to force quit way too often
  • SMS would consistently fail to update
  • When running, I would often get weird phantom-like program borders on my desktop (which weren't the same dimensions as the program), and would only go away if I exited the program.
I am running the most recent build of Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga Series 13.
iengel
Niki Admin

Hi,

Would you please click this link to download the AirDroid and then to open to see if it works?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.airdroid.com/20180323164800_AirDroid-intl-release-4.1.8.0-03221515.apk

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

I would love something closer to the regular push feature to be able to come back to it when I want instead of keeping it in my clipboard, but this will do well! Thank you.

I detailed the problems I had with the desktop client in your survey after completing the uninstall. Off the top of my head:
  • The program would hang constantly, not even allowing me to bring it to the front of my desktop (out of being minimized), forcing me to force quit way too often
  • SMS would consistently fail to update
  • When running, I would often get weird phantom-like program borders on my desktop (which weren't the same dimensions as the program), and would only go away if I exited the program.
I am running the most recent build of Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga Series 13.

Thanks for your prompt reply.We'll fix it as soon as possible.
Niki
Admin
SkyeHewitt

Android is an open source stage for cell phones. It is produced by Google and is introduced on more than 1 billion gadgets. It is as of now the universes most mainstream versatile working framework.
SkyeHewitt
Alexiz

I want that push feature back!
Alexiz
Niki Admin

I want that push feature back!

Hi,

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 85