IPhone 4S making weird noises?

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
kellygirardi
OP

IPhone 4S making weird noises?

So I have an iPhone 4S that I got brand new a year ago, but this has never happened until around a month or two ago. The phone's sound will be on, but will randomly make this short, unfamiliar, bubbly, ding-notification-type sound while also vibrating shortly. I'd unlock the phone and check for notifications, but nothing would be there.

I don't have any unusual apps for anything as far as I know, and the phone isn't jailbroken. What is the sound and where is it coming from? I don't have a virus or any spyware on my phone, do I? This has only happened twice. Thanks!
kellygirardi
jualqncjellygam

Re: IPhone 4S making weird noises?

It’s fairly simple; getting help with assignments from us is the easy way out, and you do not have to worry for days over handing in that extensive essay before the deadline. There is also more than one reason you should hire our collegeassignment help service.
jualqncjellygam
jualqncjellygam

Do it willingly and you are blessed with the same fruits you have them with ...
jualqncjellygam
rutepdox

Arbitrary beeping is normally because of announcements you've requested. Because every software can advise you successfully and audibly, and in several methods you get a handle on <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->best spy app for iphone individually, notices may be confusing. ... To fix this, faucet “Settings,” followed by “Notice Center,” and then search right down to your stated apps.
rutepdox
jualqncjellygam

khasiat jelly gamat qnc emas