Airdroid does not see my contacts

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 >> go to
Petrelli

Title

I just installed AirDroid on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Sprint) running ICS 4.0.4. AirDroid cannot see my contacts, photos, or apps. I gave up testing at that point.

This is a great idea, but it needs some work.
Petrelli
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@SYorkovich Thanks for the feedback. Mind if specify your web browser?
AdsBot [Google]
mosmoney

Title

I recently installed AirDroid v1.0.5 beta on SGS2 running Android 2.3.4. Can't see my Gmail contacts (I've tried it with both Chrome v18.0 and IE v9.0). The contacts windows opens and it says [Loading...] but nothing happens.Other than that, It seems that everything else is working fine.
mosmoney
trexac

Title

Google Chrome, Android 4.0.4, Nexus S,
I can access folders, play files, message, BUT i cant access contacts, the contact pop up says 'loading' but nothing really happens.
trexac
stlouie65

Title

Same thing with HTC desire and MIUI.... so bad,
stlouie65
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@wyman Your web browser version?
AdsBot [Google]
rayspapa

Title

Hi there, I have upgraded to the new version of Airdroid on my Galaxy S2 running 2.3.5 unrooted. The contacts windows opens and it says [Loading...] but nothing happens. I have tried the following browsersSafari (5.1.7)Chrome (18.0.1025.168)Firefox (12)IE 64bit ( 9.0.8112.16421)
rayspapa
aranishik

Title

I'm on a Droid X...

I love the login with this new version of AirDroid, but there're too many broken elements to really enjoy using it once I'm logged in.

When texting, the last version would autocomplete the contact name as I was typing it in the To: field. Now I get nothing when I start typing.

And like most others here, the Contacts have never worked. Last version gave me a Network Error when I tried to open Contacts, this one just says "Loading" and never shows anything.I assume my texting issue is related.

I love AirDroid....but, it's starting to lose its luster. :-(
aranishik
aranishik

Title

By the way...I have tried on Chrome and IE8. No Contacts love!
aranishik
burpitt

Title

Same here. When I first used this app I thought it was so much better than Kies. Now I see this has been on the board Since February 2012? and nothing has been done about it. Really, really disappointed. :(
burpitt
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 16