Airdroid does not see my contacts

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
AdsBot [Google]

Title

@TyreeComix We didn't remove the auto-complete function. Might be something with the contacts list loading. Kindly check if it happens all the time and if possible please try your device under another network environment to check. Thanks!

@jeanronan There are various environment for different devices under different network environments. Third-party plug-ins and apps are possible to affect the performance of AirDroid. After all, we will keep improving AirDroid and thanks to all your support and feedback, it will be better.
AdsBot [Google]
aranishik

Title

I was sure you hadn't removed the auto-complete feature in the new version. In the previous version the auto-complete would work fine int he text messaging window, but I'd get a network error when trying to open the contacts window. On this latest version, I get no error opening the contacts window. It just says "Loading" and never shows anything. I believe the missing auto-complete issue is just a further symptom of the contacts failure on the Droid X.

Happens whenever I try it on IE and Chrome at home and at work (two completely separate network environments). :-(
Thanks
aranishik
eflatfr

Title

failed loading contacts still.
eflatfr
hutchy2570

Title

Contacts won't load on my phone either: Galaxy S, rooted, [IE/Firefox/Chrome], AirDroid 1.0.7 beta.This feature has never worked on my phone (threw an error then, stuck on "loading" now).
hutchy2570
Zulfikar_AP

Title

Contacts won't load on my phone either: HTC Desire/Bravo 2.2.2 Rooted by HTC Super Tool [Firefox 13.0/ WIN 7 Ultimate], AirDroid 1.0.7 beta.
still "loading"

;)
Zulfikar_AP
Natascha

Title

HTC one X ICS / Chrome 18.0.1025.163contacts still [loading] after two days

the contacts on my HOX are sync between the native mac app / Google contacts...
Natascha
Natascha

Title

Chrome updated : 19.0.1084.56still loading
Natascha
ChampionsEurope

Title

Is any work being done on this contact loading bug? Is there anyway to display or log error messages from this app, so we can help the devs?
ChampionsEurope
T2Small

Title

Damn, this seems a great app except for contact not loading! Hopefully we will see this fixed soon? :-)

Galaxy S2, Android 4.0.3, Firefox 13.0.1
T2Small
nissim

Title

Gosh I hate to add to the list, but it's not loading for me either on my Samsung Charge or Nexus 7, 4.1.1, on Chrome.
nissim
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 43