Airdroid does not see my contacts

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 5 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
eflatfr

Title

v1.1.0 beta seems to fix my issues with contacts loading. not sure though, it might be the latest Chrome i'm using that might have gotten it fixed. :p
working with my GT-P6200, GT-i8150, and SK17i.
Airdroid v1.1.0 beta
Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 m
eflatfr
eflatfr

Title

-double post, please delete, thanks! -
eflatfr
ErmaTnh

Title

Hi I have this problem with my Galaxy S+ GT I9001, firmware Version 2.3.5, kernel version : 2.6.35.7-perf: that is I can not open "Contact" with Airdroid . Is there news about or patch bug fixing that solve this problem ??
Thank you all
ErmaTnh
ErmaTnh

Title

Hi I have this problem with my Galaxy S+ GT I9001, firmware Version 2.3.5, kernel version : 2.6.35.7-perf: that is I can not open "Contact" with Airdroid . Is there news about or patch bug fixing that solve this problem ??My devise is rooted.
Thank you all
ErmaTnh
Jleagle

Title

I have worked out why my contacts won't load. Hope this helps somebody.

I use Google Contacts and had created a group name with an apostophe in it (Alison's friends)
Airdroid couldn't cope with the apostrophe. Once I renamed the group (Alisons friends) it worked fine

cheers

Mike
Jleagle
shumiron

Title

Thanks for posting your comment Mike [merseyinterest], I was baffled by the contacts failing to load but I had one group in Google with an apostrophe which when renamed solved the problem.
Much appreciated,

Pete
shumiron
mrmr25

Title

Me too!

Airdroid says it's "LOADING" when I try to enter the contacts tab, but nothing ever happens.

This has been SUPER frustrating, but now, after renaming one group in my google cantacts to remove an apostrophe, all my contacts are there!
mrmr25
Scritterz

Title

Airdroid says it's "LOADING" when I try to enter the contacts tab, but nothing ever happens.
Scritterz
Scritterz

Title

This has been SUPER frustrating, but now, after renaming one group in my Google contacts to remove two apostrophe, all my contacts are there! So I cannot have a rock'n'roll group - rather, it must be rocknroll live!

Could the developers not put in a warning message within settings to ensure that users have named their Google contact groups accordingly until this bug is sorted?

Regards - Snapafun Frank - Rock'n'Roll Live Member
Scritterz
o3fatty

Title

I have the same issue - Contacts is permanently on "Loading"
o3fatty
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019