Airdroid does not see my contacts

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 7 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi hawai,
We didn't get any useful information from the screenshot you provided. But thank you for helping us troubleshoot this issue.

Does this issue happen in previous version? You may contact us at support@airdroid.com to get AirDroid 2.0.9 to see if this version works well on your device.

We'll keep looking into this and sorry again for any inconvenience this have caused :(
LVHAlfons
share29door

Title

Ok after 2.0.9 installed over new version, the problem loading contacts persists. However the java console get more detailed information:
share29door
share29door

Title

ImageImage
share29door
share29door

Title

meaning undefined or null pointer assignment with property contactData. Hope this could be more helpful. Cheers hawai
share29door
grey83horse

Title

I am having the same issues. My SMS messages are visible, with contact names through the web browser, but the contact screen will not render any contacts. It just hangs on "loading" as you can see in the screen shot. Have logged in and out multiple times.

Same issues In both firefox and chrome. Windows 7. Android HTC Desire HD. Could it be anything to do with the fact that the app is installed on the SD Card rather than the phone's native storage?

Snapshot of javascript console attached as requested.
grey83horse
planettree3

Title

I am also having the same issues. Windows 7, Motorola XT557, Android 2.3.7.
Tried Firefox and Chrome (latest version of both).

Screenshot attached, seems to show 20 second "requestmany" request that returns a 200, but nothing more.
planettree3
planettree3

Title

Here's more info from the same session.
planettree3
planettree3

Title

Here's more info from the same session.
planettree3
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 7 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics