Airdroid does not see my contacts

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
eflatfr

Title

i got the update last night. unfortunately, contacts still can not load. good thing the 'frequent contacts' is working though.
eflatfr
ChampionsEurope

Title

Well, that was odd! Never been able to load contacts ever since I've started using Airdroid, but strangely enough, the "frequent contacts" does work! Maybe there is hope, after all. Been trying AD on Opera, IE, Chrome and Firefox, to no avail.
ChampionsEurope
rolando

Title

I was told by Tech Support at Sprint that the contacts fix would be available "in a week". I am very sorry to see that this has been going on for several months, with no fix in sight. When can we realistically expect a solution?
rolando
ChampionsEurope

Title

New version Airdroid 1.0.9, still not loading contacts. Frequent contacts loads ok, though (Chrome).
Has anyone tried deleting contacts to a bare minimum to see if they load? Maybe the problem lies within malformed contacts or foreign caracters in contacts fields (i.e. name).
ChampionsEurope
PieroA

Title

Contacts on Sony Xperia Neo V (300+ numbers) visible even with google sync accounts...
PieroA
pranavjindal999

Title

I just start to use Airdroid yesterday, sure that's the updated version. Everything is good, except that the contacts could bot be loaded from my Samsung S3 to Airdroid, even after a hour. In the Contact pop-up box, it always showed "Loading", but never had any error message. It would be appreciated it the development team could fix it soon.
pranavjindal999
pranavjindal999

Title

I had tried to load the Contacts in different network, both at home and at office, but both fail. I had tried to remove Airdroid, and instll again, but still has the same problem.
pranavjindal999
zahid

Title

Airdroid only shows 133 of my 137 contacts. All of the contacts are from my Google account.
zahid
ChampionsEurope

Title

I've been having the same problem since day 1, my contacts won't load, even in latest version (1.1.0 beta). Tried several browsers too. My phone is a Galaxy S GT-i9000T with android 2.3.3 (2.1 before).
But this is odd! I updated my phone to CyanogenMod 10 (android 4.1 Jelly Bean). I thought wiping everything plus installing a new OS would get rid of this bug, but it hasn't! I am really puzzled, as I've installed CM9 (android 4.0) on my wife's phone and airdroid works perfectly there. My contacts from Google were restored before I tried to run airdroid, so I'm suspecting a malformed contact or something could be the cause.
ChampionsEurope
noel

Title

I have this problem.Hardware: Samsung Galaxy S3 - 4G (i9305)
noel
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 7 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 30