Airdroid does not see my contacts

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm in AirDroid Web

page 6 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
ChampionsEurope

Title

MIKE: THANK YOU!
You solved this mystery! Apostrophe out, contacts in!
ChampionsEurope
Витёк

Title

First i have the same problem, my conntacts wasn´t shown in Airdroid on the browser.
Then i imported all conntacts from sim to phone, deleted all conntacts on the sim and reconnected to airdroid. An now my conntacts are still there.
And the autosearch-funktion works also fine.

mybe it will help someone.
Витёк
ehsan06

Title

Hi !
Airdroid is fun but... can't see my contacts. It's not freezeing on "loading" like other people it just say there is no contacts.
And by the way, I can't send message it says "error" and I can't locate my phone but I can transfer files, take screenshot, use camera etc.

My phone is a rooted galaxy s2 i9100 running 4.2.2 with cyanogenmod 10.1. With previous Airdroid version everything worked well.
ehsan06
DR51

Title

I have the same issue. Contacts are not loaded. How can I solve that? Please help.
DR51
managuy20

Title

I have the same problem: contacts don't load on the browser side.
managuy20
HC04

Title

Same problem...contacts won't load. Also, when I type in a phone number it remains as text and won't become highlighted ... which of course means that I can't send the message.
HC04
twistdrake22

Title

hi...

I am facing the issue wherein I am unable to see any of my contacts...It gives an error "contacts has stopped"...also I am not able to make any call from my number..I can only dial one single digit from my dialing keypad...kindly provide me the solution asap.....
twistdrake22
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

If you cannot see contacts, would you please help us troubleshoot it by:

​Image

And open contacts icon and when you see errors, click the link with ".js" , like the screenshot below. And then send us a screenshot:
​

Thanks in advance.
LVHAlfons
share29door

Title

share29door
share29door

Title

contacts do not load from china "goclever" android 4.1.1. Please find attached what the console says. Any idea what I can change to make it run? Thanks for any support :-) hawai
share29door
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235456

Latest Member: bani

Online: 58