Printing SMS

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:27 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
ib4rodeoin365
OP

Printing SMS

I need to print a series of discussion from SMS. Is there a way to export the SMS to Word, as that would be best for me? When I try to print, I have to reduce the size of the print and change to landscape, but it still cuts off the discussion. Is there a way to get the existing text to wrap so it doesn't cut off? Thank you for any advice!
ib4rodeoin365
WobeSnorb

Title

Is there a way to print the sms as well? Or is there a way to make the text wrap so it all will print? I have reduced the size of the print and reduced the margins, but it still cuts off. Is there a way to export SMS discussion to Word or a clipboard and then print? Thanks so much for your time!!!
WobeSnorb
necrohades

Title

I tried right clicking and selecting print, but that appears to only print what is currently visible on the web window. printing or exporting the sms is a sorely needed item, and it sure looks like AirDroid is in an optimal position to add a feature that by itself attrace a huge following. I currently go through a whole pile of steps to export the file and convert and modify for archiving. One other feature would be a date purge of sms, so that you can specify either a before date or date ranges and even by contact or global. Another feature that would make this app extremely valuable! I can't believe it is free! It's the best thing since sliced butter!
necrohades
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thank you all for the kind suggestions. SMS export is not supported by the current version. We will try make improvement to this in future updates. :-)
AdsBot [Google]
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235453

Latest Member: dd

Online: 47