Fixed my Connection time out problem

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
sml156
OP

Fixed my Connection time out problem

I was having a hard time staying connected to Airdroid it would time out in about 5 Min's or less the way I solved it ( so far anyway ) was to run this command in terminal on my PC ( I am running linux on virtual machine )
while true; do nmap -p 8888 -sT 192.168.115.101; sleep 5; done
This seems to keep the connection open. change the ip to what your phone tells you to and the port if it's different. later on I am going to change the time from 5 seconds to something more reasonable. I am running the VM on Windows ultimate and I could not get it to stay connected so I tried my linux and figured this out
sml156
dvdani

Title

What exactly is f10061-MM.apk? I have this problem as well. I stay connected for MAYBE 5 minutes at most, then everything just keeps failing due to a network connection error.
dvdani
bosaderhead21

Title

I wouldent trust it if it comes from adfly
bosaderhead21
shajan05

Title

I had the same problem. Chrome was sending request then connection timeout and no reply to ping requests. I have uninstalled the Wifi Analyzer app and wifi connection library which was installed in relation with Wifi Analyzer and retried. Now no connection problem and Airdroid works like a charm. Good luck to everyone who has a similar problem.
shajan05
markoprskalo

Title

the app is called fresh network. this is the only thing i need to make airdroid everytime. everytime i run it it's like running ipconfig/release and /renew on your phone. It refreshes any network config and therefore your airdroid would start with a new connection which fixes all my connection problems. trust me thats all youll ever need.
markoprskalo
bamboowasp62

Title

Anyone had chnages to solve the issues? that apk not seem really usefull.
bamboowasp62
headselect2

Title

Hi @GiovanniPecora,Would you please check this link for more information about the problem: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... r-a-while-

Feel free to contact us if you need more help.
headselect2
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235427

Latest Member: Yar khan

Online: 17