SMS - double sms sending under ICS SGS II

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:02 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Beltet
OP

SMS - double sms sending under ICS SGS II

Seems none have reported this problem yet.There is a problem with third party sms applications with the new ICS update for Samsung Galaxy S II.
All the apps seems to send double sms when you send it. So the receiver gets two copies. This problem is also in airdroid.
Don't really know what's causing it, but have read on forums that people that disable the stock sms application get around the problem.
Maybe the developers know of a better workaround?

Sincerely
Beltet
JoelMathias

Title

Hi,
I have the same problem with the same device and i don't find the problem
JoelMathias
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Looking into this. Thanks for the feedback.
AdsBot [Google]
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Seems like it's a issue with the newly released ROM of Samsung.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1546973

"#33. On the latest indonesian[/i] firmware the problem seems to be fixed."
AdsBot [Google]
mcj1179

Title

i have this bug too and i'm on the latest rom . from the device itself it sends once , when sending from computer it send twice
mcj1179
Beneath

Title

I also have this bug on my Galaxy SII and it doesn't seem to be a problem with the new ROM (i use ICS). It only sends double text messages when i use AirDroid from my computer. When sending text messages from the official sms application on my phone, there's no problem.
Beneath
levellsmith

Title

+1
levellsmith
mamic

Title

Same problem here on LPS 4.0.3 Samsung Galaxy SII ICS firmware. Double SMS sent via AirDroid.
There is no such problem when sending SMS directly from my phone.
mamic
Forceswed

Title

I have the same problem. Running ICS (4.0.3) on Samsung Galaxy S2 and is only double sending through Airdroid. Hope a fix can be implemented soon because it is rather annoying.
Forceswed
wempy

Title

Same problem, doublesending via Airdroid, and not through my Samsung Gal. 2S with Android 4.xxxAny help to solve the problem is appreciated.
wempy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 39