Screenshot function not working properly on rooted device

Fri May 04, 2012 7:54 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
jobotslash
OP

Screenshot function not working properly on rooted device

Rooted LG Optimus V CM 7.1 IHO Backside Latest Build

The screen of the screenshot area shows entirely black when trying to view. My phone is rooted and the AirDroid application has superuser access, but to no avail. I understand that this feature is new and is expected to be buggy, and I would love to help in any way possible to improve this app!

Anyone else having a similar situation?
jobotslash
mpace965

Title

I'm having the same problem with my rooted ZTE Blade with Swedish Snow RLS7... any suggestions?
mpace965
schdeevo

Title

My friend with his rooted Mytouch 4G said it was working great, though laggy (which is to be expected). Maybe it has to do with the status/quality of my ROM?
schdeevo
ika_cg

Title

I have a Samsung Galaxy S which is rooted. I think the app is great except I cannot get the screenshot routine to do anything. It may be due to the lack of instructions (and I haven't found any shown on YouTube) but I have no idea what to do after clicking the 'Screenshot' button. A little help would be appreciated.
ika_cg
水无月

Title

Same with my rooted Huawei U8510 Ideos X3. Airdroid has Superuser access, but when I click on Screenshots - it opens a white window were I could click on icon with a cam - but nothing happens with the click. Don´t know what to do - maybe I´m doing wrong or the Screenshot doesn´t work.
Sorry for my bad english :-)
水无月
水无月

Title

sorry - forgot to click on "insert image" for attaching my screenshot-file...........here it is :-)
水无月
kafsander

Title

Same thing occuring on my Asus TF700
kafsander
DarlaT

Title

Same thing with Samsung Galaxy Player 5 (YP-G70) - international version
T-mobile Comet (Huawei U815) worked but was dis-colored -- red-washed
DarlaT
motibarak32

Title

Same deal on rooted Atrix2. Superuser permissions granted.
motibarak32
Quincy26

Title

Screenshot not working in Samsung Galaxy Note with ICS 4.0.4. I get same problem as what Biene posted.
Quincy26
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 39