Screenshot function not working properly on rooted device

Fri May 04, 2012 7:54 am in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
wazisha

Title

Same here on LG Optimus Slider, rooted.

I'll note that the Airdroid Android app never actually asks for superuser privileges. Other apps on my phone which require Superuser work fine.
wazisha
BASHA

Title

I have the same problem on my Nexus 4 with a rooted stock 4.2.1 ROM though my HTC Desire running 4.1.1 (Elk759 0.27.0) works perfectly.
BASHA
pinnerite

Title

UP
pinnerite
guoliang

Title

I have the same problem as Biene with my rooted Samsung/Google Nexus S running Android 4.1.1 and connected through Firefox 19.0 on my wireless network. I have granted permanent superuser permissions to AirDroid in SuperSU, but all I get when I click on Screenshot is a white screen like the one in Biene's picture.

I sometimes see the message on my phone saying that "AirDroid has been granted superuser permissions" several times. Sometimes it seems like it never asked. Either way the result in the browser is the same blank white screen and/or the instruction screen for how to ask for superuser access.

I would love to see a solution to this problem. Everything else seems to work fine.
guoliang
gonzo

Title

Hello,

Not exactly the same problem.

Sony Xperia Sola android ICS 4.0.4 , rooted with superuser.
Root works with avast and other apps like file manager.
When i'm connected (with chrome or firefox, bug is the same here) and i request for a screenshot Airdroid shows me the box with the message that it was unable to root my device and superuser don't show the dialog to allow airdroid to work with root privileges.

Have you any explanation or bug fix?

Thanks a lot and congrats for the hard work you make on this wonderfull V2 ;-)
gonzo
jonatron5000

Title

Root OK capture verte ?
jonatron5000
jonatron5000

Title

jonatron5000
samartinez

Title

I've rooted and it works for me....sort of. Can't get rid of the SU message. Kind of negates the capture.
samartinez
samartinez

Title

I've rooted and it works for me....sort of. Can't get rid of the SU message. Kind of negates the capture.
samartinez
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235024

Latest Member: d

Online: 27