Screenshot function not working properly on rooted device

Fri May 04, 2012 7:54 am in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
Steamaux

Title

KevMo, if you're using SuperSu, you have the option of turning off toast notifications.
As for me, screenshot works once, then stops working. It shows a blank page instead.
Steamaux
ricozane8

Title

GUYS I GOT THE SOLUTION JUST WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE AND AFTER THIS IF THE PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS TRY CLEARING ANDROID.SECURE WITH CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE ...

Regards. Saadderaiya
ricozane8
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,
If your device has been rooted, and you've granted the permission to AirDroid, but Screenshot doesn't work properly, please tell us your Android device, Android version and the ROM.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
LVHAlfons
PT03

Title

Hi, I am currently having this problem as well. Same screen as Biene posted earlier in this thread.

Galaxy Nexus 4.4.4
ParanoidAndroid 4.45
PT03
dragfreeboss49

Title

Have the same issue on rooted Nexus 5 running KitKat 4.4.4
dragfreeboss49
authorside0

Title

I have the same issue on rooted Nexus 7 2013 WIFI (flo) with Kitkat 4.4.4 (stock rom).
Any update about this? I feel discouraged.
authorside0
authorside0

Title

So many people complain the issue on different devices since 2012 to now (Aug 2014). But there is no any explanation or update about the progress. Are you serious in your business?
authorside0
moatreuben38

Title

The screenshot does not work with AirDroid and BQ Aquaris 5 with root permissions.
I see the same thing Biene. Any idea?
moatreuben38
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

We found a bug which will cause this issue: if you install AirDroid, refuse to grant the permission to AirDroid when you use Screenshot feature for the first time, AirDroid can't get the permission no matter how many times you grant the permissions to AirDroid afterwards.

Please try this: uninstall AirDroid and re-install, grant the permission to AirDroid when you use Screenshot feature for the first time.

It the issue still remains, please tell us your Android version and device model.

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
foammole65

Title

Why QR-Scan doesn´t work on my acer iconia a700?
foammole65
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 37