Go SMS Pro

Fri May 04, 2012 2:17 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Rumburak
OP

Go SMS Pro

This version not working with Go SMS Pro in the same time... i mean i didn't got any information from my sms client, about new sms...
Rumburak
just_igorok

Title

I'm having the same issue with Go SMS Pro, I think. Every time I send a SMS text, it has a little red exclamation mark on it in the web interface, and a yellow triangle sign in the chat window on the phone. If I press the yellow triangle, it removes the message from the screen, puts it back into the composing area, and THEN if I hit send from the phone it will send out correctly. Weird!
just_igorok
schdeevo

Title

I remember having problems with GoSMSPro in the last version of AirDroid when trying to send messages that were close to or over the 160 character limit that some phones/services have. Currently, I'm using the stock Messaging app and haven't had any issues so far! I'm thinking it's a GoSMSPro thing. =\
schdeevo
inspektordroid

Title

I haven't got this problem in old version AirDroid, but NOW...
inspektordroid
zorus

Title

I have a another problem: when i try to send a message, the mobile phone freezes and i need to put out the battery.
zorus
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Seems like the new version conflicts with GoSMSPro. We are looking into this and trying to make improvement. Thanks for the feedbacks. Stay tuned.
AdsBot [Google]
Noam

Title

Just to add to the conversation, my GoSMS Pro crashes also. It seems to be more so when I am messaging a contact with a LOT of texts (people I text a lot). Hope this helps.
Noam
tim7lathe

Title

Any update on this? I have a similar issue where the text makes it to the GoSMS app but it never sends.
tim7lathe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 53