Sat May 05, 2012 8:24 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
jpmi23

Title

@Ryan - that's great, thanks!
jpmi23
Oscar

Title

Yup, Airdroid still running in the background after exit on my Galaxy Ace that probably drains the battery. Pls fix this. Thanks.
Oscar
kjillson

Title

I can confirm that Airdroid is still running in the background, even though i never open it once after a reboot.

Please fix this urgentely.
kjillson
Go_Ogle

Title

This is still an issue. Or the back button exit-method doesn't work on all devices.
Could you just add a shutdown button on the app, please?

Or explain why does it even need to run constantly in the background (even after rebooting my phone)?

The funny thing is that even if I kill the AirDroid process it will spawn itself again as a new process? Why? Where can I prevent this?
Go_Ogle
ShannonSt

Title

The back doesn't work on my phone and I have a Note 2. Despite turning off the restart process, it still does it. Thnk I will be finding an alternative.
ShannonSt
FawnValde

Title

Try AirDroid v2, beta available for download from their site. It now has an Exit button, plus a few other nifty features.
FawnValde
chenyj

Title

I have version 2.0.5.1 and still can't kill the proces.. Airdroid keeps popping up as a running service everytime I start my Nexus 7 (2013). Help !
chenyj
chenyj

Title

help
chenyj
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

AirDroid running in the background is for the purpose that when you sign in to web.airdroid.com, AirDroid app will launch automatically on your device.
If you want to kill the process, you may try some 3rd party Task Manager. But please note that if you've enabled "Find Phone" in AirDroid, the process cannot be killed by any 3rd party Task Managers.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 34