Where can I get AirDroid 1.0.4?

Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
ShedoSurashu
OP

Where can I get AirDroid 1.0.4?

I have been using AirDroid 1.0.4 for quite some time now and it has proven to be really effective and does what I need it to do without any problem whatsoever. Recently, I noticed that 1.0.5 was released with a ton of bug fixes and new features. Eager to stay up-to-date, I downloaded it which in turn replaced my old AirDroid installation. Problem is, the newer version keeps crashing often times when I'm sending an SMS from the web view (something I do very often).
So now I just want to download AirDroid 1.0.4 and wait for a newer update (1.0.6 perhaps?) which will hopefully not crash my stock SMS app. Next time, I'll be cautious and save a backup of the fully working 1.0.4 installer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ShedoSurashu
Nubzor

Title

I agree. 1.0.4 was cleaner looking and simply worked. The inability to send an sms has rendered this amazing app nearly useless for me. 1.0.4 did everything I wanted it to do.
Nubzor
kabisdox

Title

Thanks a lot man! Now I'm back to 1.0.4 and happy about it. Not to mention it consumes less space when I move it to the SD card. (1.0.4 only consumes around 400-ish kb on the phone memory.) And also my messaging is seamless again. Thanks again dude.
kabisdox
xeon

Title

Mine crashed a few times during the update. Restarted the update and it eventually completed but it was messed up. Uninstalled and re-installed no crashes since.
xeon
SYorkovich

Title

Oh freaking crap....THANK YOU YOURYN8!!! I posted a large post this morning about the newer 1.0.5 beta...and the problem with tethering via USB with it. SUCKS!! Thank you for the downgrade link.
SYorkovich
1jbrewer

Title

1.0.7 is out now, might wanna give that a try? Haven't seen any bugs so far with music playback, listening to music of sending texts. The video-player stays dark tough, don' t really care for it myself but might put some off.
1jbrewer
lintonious

Title

This version is much better. It seems to me that the updates have only made the app worse and have added no functionality. It's probably my perception but this is how I see it.
lintonious
mslm

Title

Please make all previous version of the AirDroid app available from the website somewhere.
I had to download this version because 1.0.8 stopped working. I would have preferred to download v1.0.7 but I couldn't find it anywhere.
mslm
AdsBot [Google]

Title

A new Download page is added to AirDroid website where previous versions are available. Check it out: http://airdroid.com/download.html
AdsBot [Google]
mslm

Title

@Ryan_Administrator - thanks!
@pepe1 - i just tried v1.1.0 and had the same problem. downloading 1.0.9 now
mslm
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235473