Too slowly loading start screen

Tue May 08, 2012 9:35 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
MartinezZ
OP

Too slowly loading start screen

After run Airdroid on phone and try to connect via browser on PC, start page with login field loading extremely slowly. I see this after update to 1.0.5 Beta. With older version was connecting question of three seconds with filling login.
I'm speeking about 192.168..., try to connect via web.airdroid.com is slowly then 192.168... After set password login still only loading and loading...
After login is work via browser perfectly speed. Only login screen is deadly slow.
Airdroid 1.0.5 Beta
Predefined passcode OFF
Port number Auto

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST18i (default launcher, ROM, no root
Android 2.3.4
Core 2.6.32.9-perf
Build 4.0.2.A.0.62

Tested desktop browsers:
Opera 11.62 @1347
IE8
FF12
MartinezZ
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks for the detailed feedback. The team is looking into this and trying to make improvement.

Please stay tuned.
AdsBot [Google]
engemasa

Title

IDEM for me Motorola DEFY, and after update of airdrop the start screen its TOOOOO slow, takes several minutes to charge
engemasa
engemasa

Title

and: tested in safari and firefox for OSX (lasts versions to date)
engemasa
adamlincoln

Title

same problem here and my brother has the same one, he has a Motorola DEFY, i have a Motorola Milestone 2, both on gingerbread, one with MIUI rom, and the other CM7 rom. It takes about 3 to 7 min to get to the login screen :S this started with the 1.0.5 beta version.
adamlincoln
aaaaaalbaheth

Title

I'm having the same issue. Running CM 7.2 on Samsung Galaxy mini. This problem has been from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7. Tried all browsers, changed wifi channels, ip addresses, ports etc.. The startup webpage loads for a very long time. After logging in, it works smooth and fast.I'm not sure if this might help, but I'm attaching the chrome timeline statistics.
Edit: I dont see my attachment appearing here. Link: http://i.imgur.com/JtEiu.png
aaaaaalbaheth
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235435

Latest Member: alireza

Online: 32