Connection Unstable

Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
bparkins
OP

Connection Unstable

My Android will connect with my laptop, but the connection closes immediately.

I downloaded Airdroid on my AT&T Samsung Infuse w/ OS 2.2
I followed the instructions here: http://airdroid.com/userguide.html
I had no problems connecting my Dell Latitude D810 w/ Windows 7 and Samsung Infuse to WiFi.

Connecting with the QR code was successful, but the session would almost immediately close. This happened multiple times.
I re-read the directions and followed them carefully but I could not establish a stable connection.
I would appreciate any possible troubleshooting and tips.

Thanks!
bparkins
Ray_Rx

Title

I have this same problem.
htc desire
Thanks!
Ray_Rx
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into it and try make improvement. @ryba_bl Mind if specify your device model, Android version, desktop OS and web browser?
AdsBot [Google]
windst0rm

Title

same problem. Using windows 7 x64 and sprint motorola photon with gingerbread. I log in and it immediately tells me that the connection has been reset and the screen flashes at me. i am not able to ever log in. i tried QR cose and password.
windst0rm
Maciek96

Title

Also a problem with me. Using: Windows Vista Business, Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Arc LT15i, Android version 2.3.4. Usually small music files of around 2 Mb get through with no problem. It needs many attempts to copy over a large music file, of 5 Mb or more. Using a fixed password made no difference. Happens with both Chrome and Firefox (latest versions).
Maciek96
talha1msd

Title

I had to enable cookies for Chrome to get it to work. I was continuously getting an immediate log out, until I noticed the little Cookie icon in address bar. I had to allow all cookies for the web.airdroid.com and then it worked just fine!
talha1msd
yamahar1

Title

I have this problem too. Using: Galaxy Nexus, Ice-cream sandwich, Mac OS X and Chrome. Cookies allowed and it's still not working
yamahar1
kalyan

Title

Same problem. Specially when I open sms or try to send it through web Airdroid. The connection closes every single time.

Device: MT15aModel: MT15aManufacturer: Sony EricssonBrand: SEMCSDK Version: 15OS: 4.0.4
kalyan
Thom74

Title

Exact same problem here, until I allowed 3rd party cookies in Chrome.
I'd prefer not to allow this.
Thom74
Ranjan

Title

Hi, I myself have same problem of instability connection in Airdroid, when my phones display goes off, after aproximately 1 minute, the browser starts refreshing the page & I lose my Wi-Fi connection. Hope you respectable Developers fix it soon.
my pc os is win7 , browser is firefox & phone is htc incredible s ,os is ICS
TNX A LOT
Ranjan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235433

Latest Member: Amir eldar

Online: 36