Connection Unstable

Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Ranjan

Title

Ranjan
dapper

Title

helloi've got the same problem my device connect only whih the orange QR or using IP address, but when i try to connect with the blue QR my device disconnect immediatly, i dont know why but i using chrome and the coockies are enable for airdroid, i've been used airdroid before and I never had errors of this kind first.
byeee zak
thnx a lot 4 fixing this problem
Device: explorer/pico
Model: explorer/picoManufacturer:htcOs:sense 2.35 (ginger bread)
dapper
StewartRfv

Title

Had the same problem with firefox.

You have not only to allow cookies, but also to accept cookies from 3rd party (Drittanbietern in German).
I'm not sure if this is a risk and why that is needed.

After allowing, it works.

Dieter
StewartRfv
nafcomm

Title

Have same issue - very often I have error that the connection was lost only to find out that airdroid on my nexus terminated for no apparent reason (it was just gone)
nafcomm
ysfinger007

Title

same problem on both Samsung Galaxy S3 and Motorola Defy+ ... been happening since upgrade to Windows 8 ... exception in cookies made for web.airdroid.com but still closes connection (connection reset) as soon as the app connects to the site.
ysfinger007
RayZhou

Title

I have the same issue here, but I doubt it is Cookie related. I have two Android phones. My personal one is a Samsung Galaxy II(SPH-D710) with Android 4.0.4. My work one is a Samsung Replenish(SPH-M580) with Android 4.0.4.
I started using AirDroid with my personal phone and it stayed connected all the time. Even if left alone for a couple of hours.

My work phone will drop the connection every few minutes, even if I am doing work on it. I've been cleaning up my address books on both phone, but I've had my work phone for a couple of years and I had been using it for both personal and work. I got tired of coworkers calling on the weekends and friends calling me at work, so I got a separate personal phone.

Any ways, I get about 10-12 contacts deleted and the connection on my work phone drops. I have to refresh the page and re-enter a new code.

In both cases I was connecting by the IP using my home WiFi.
RayZhou
mar1kitty

Title

I had this problem using Firefox 16.0.2 and my Droid Pro w/ 2.3.4. Switched browser to Chrome and no more problem.
mar1kitty
trinogin

Title

Fixed it in Chrome *** - You need to Allow 2 Cookies (and JavaScript) - ***
For those of us that have restrictions on Cookies here is what you have to Allow.

1) [*.]airdroid.com

2) The IP that is given on the second page (where you get the message "disconnected")
example: 99.999.99.99
trinogin
catherinessa

Title

I just wanted to report that I'm using Chrome with no Cookie restrictions. Disconnections happen in both Firefox and Chrome.

I thought this issue was only about 6 months old. Can't believe it's really taken this long and still not resolved.

Windows 7x64, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, ICS, browsers on updated versions.
catherinessa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235449

Latest Member: poonam saini

Online: 60