Drag and Drop not working.

Mon May 14, 2012 11:51 pm in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@Droidwok
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

We keep improving AirDroid's performance on various browsers. For best performance we recommend Chrome.

Would you please tell us more details of your issue so that we can help you solve it?
LVHAlfons
MarcArmou

Title

I'm using chrome, but it says that files are GOING to S.D. card..
MarcArmou
MarcArmou

Title

I need to get videos onto computer, but I don;t have a cord, so I want to use Airdroid to do it wirelessly..

Thanks
MarcArmou
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi Konarain,

You may visit web.airdroid.com, click "Videos" icon, choose the movies you want to "upload" to your computer, and click "Download[/b]" in the upper right. The movies will be downloaded to your computer then. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions about AirDroid.
LVHAlfons
MargeryWi

Title

I'm using Chrome and the area for files dropping doesn't turn red when I drag files in. What's the solution?
MargeryWi
LVHAlfons

Title

Hello melissaannnievera,
We've tested this but it works well on our side. Would you please send us a screenshot of this?
LVHAlfons
lecho

Title

i also am having problems moving movie files to my note 3 from my mac.using safari!! any suggestions ? it only says erroe and than it just sits there and it says waiting...thank you for any help
lecho
LVHAlfons

Title

@all

Devices with Android 4.3 and above may experience this issue when trying to upload files to external SD card.

We are aware of this and the developers are trying to fix this.

If your device has been rooted, here's a temporary solution: change the permission of your device: http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/12206/

Try if this helps you :)
LVHAlfons
Hüttenmaier

Title

Installed airdroid today and something weird happenned i managed to drag from itunes to upload area, and it worked, but only once, after that this nifty trick did not work again i tried doing it with chrome and nothing, any ideas?
Hüttenmaier
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 33