connecting to site

Tue May 15, 2012 2:49 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
argentat
OP

connecting to site

If I try to login in airdroid I get the message " Alert! Connection reset Click OK to login again
argentat
ftmsacerjg

Title

I am having the same problem. Same error message. Using Mozilla Firefox v12.0 and Samsung Mesmorize Model SCH-1500 with android v2.3.5. "Alert! Connection reset Click OK to login again"
ftmsacerjg
sufidylan

Title

Same issue here with my Sony Xperia S (android v2.3.7) trying to connect to Windows XP (IE8) and Windows Server 2008 R2 (IE9).
sufidylan
pego149

Title

Same issue with my Verizon Galaxy Nexus on 4.0.2 trying to connect on Chrome and IE9 using Windows 7 Home Premium. I have disabled my antivirus (avast free) and disabled my firewall (windows built-in).
The status bar gets to about 20-30% on the computer (bottom right corner) before the alert appears and screen kind of flashes.

Any help appreciated!

******updated info*******
Chrome OS 19.0.1084.46
IE9 Version 9.0.8112.16421
Win 7 Home Prem with Service Pack 1 32 Bit
pego149
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Please kindly specify your device model, Android version, desktop OS and web browser version. We are looking into this and need more feedbacks. Thanks!
AdsBot [Google]
geotrouvetout

Title

airdroid is taking too long time to respond on the web browser
geotrouvetout
mcbradrocks2

Title

cannot log in with evo Connection reset Click OK to login again
mcbradrocks2
urbagwarp

Title

I am not getting this error, but I have noticed that I have had trouble connecting multiple times, the page is just timing out on me... Anyone else??
HTC EVO 3D Rooted
Sony Vaio (64 bit Windows 7 Chrome)
Dell Vostro (64-bit Windows 7 Chrome)
urbagwarp
RicardoFrango

Title

The connection to the phone from the web takes too long and sometimes losses its connection ("Network error"). I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace with froyo, and ie9 on Win Vista
RicardoFrango
stevenospam

Title

I'm getting this problem on Windows 7, Chrome 19.0.1084.46 m, HTC Vivid rooted running ICS 4.0.3. Hope this gets fixed soon, I love this app!
stevenospam
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 36