Login fail in Opera

Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
jrusinek
OP

Login fail in Opera

I'm using Opera browser on my PC and my mobile (the "Mobile" edition). I've got my reasons. It supports standards pretty well and it quite (small word) feature-wise.
But there is a bug and lack of your support for it (according to login screen in AirDroid).
When I type in my IP and port that AirDroid displays, I can see login page, but after login attempt, my mobile plays notifications sound, but I'm stuck at login screen and "Failed to connect. Please check your network." message in AirDroid.
I tried the same on MSIE9, Firefox and Google Chrome. It fails only on Opera.
I think the bug should be rather easy to fix for you.
jrusinek
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Have you tried with the latest version of Opera?
AdsBot [Google]
careless_whisper

Title

As a matter of fact, I did. So this one is solved ;) .
PS Uploading fails, though.
careless_whisper
denisenantes

Title

He dont work with Opera Next 12.01. You have a idea why he dont work?
denisenantes
ADECatons

Title

I'm using Opera 12.02
Can't connect to 192.168.x.x:8888 (ping ok)
web.airdroid.com load but login doesn't work
seems a browser compatibility problem, on ie works, but i don't want to use that shi#
ADECatons
nafcomm

Title

I've installed latest opera (12.10) and I cannot use the site - it doesnt' even load login screen :/
nafcomm
LewisMl

Title

AirDroid no funciona en opera 12.10, y los navegadores recomendados no me agradan, ni aun solo para uso exclusivo de esta app

AirDroid not work in Opera 12.10, and the recommended browsers do not like me, or even just exclusively for this app
LewisMl
sunk818

Title

Opera 12.11, Xubuntu 12.04. Still can't connect my SonyEricsson LiveWithWalkman using QR-code on web.airdroid.com. I have to use Firefox that can connect without any problem. But why on earth Opera can't?
sunk818
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 104