Trouble connecting device to website

Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
muscal

Title

Unclebob26

Same problem on Samsung galaxy S11 have given up, simillar problem with Kies air. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Many thanks

UncleBob26
muscal
D_Aleixo

Title

I was having this same issue and was getting VERY frustrated and was about to uninstall it and rate it accordingly. HOWEVER, I tried something, and it has worked every time since.
I was always starting the app on my phone, and then opening the web browser to the web.airdroid.com site. No matter what I did, scan the code, or type in the code on the phone, it would not connect. So what I tried was to start the web browser FIRST, let it load (until the QR showed up) and THEN started the app on the phone. I scanned the QR code and it connected within seconds.

So, if you're having trouble connecting, and you are starting the phone app before starting the browser, try switching and starting the browser first, and then start the app on the phone.

Good luck!!
D_Aleixo
Newquay_jake

Title

Same problem as Abbas describes above!I open the AirDroid app and open the URL (http://web.airdroid.com/) in my browser. I scan the QR code and on the screen of my device I get the message "Succes, connecting...". After a few seconds, a message appears in my web browser (computer) which says: "Failed to connect. Make sure your device is connected to a same WiFi network.". I have also tried using the passcode but this results in the same error-message. Funny thing is that both my device and my laptop are on the same WiFi-network, and I have double-checked this to be sure.

[/quote]I'm using:a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.1.1); anda MacBook Pro with OS 10.6.8 and have tried the latest versions of the following browsers:Chrome Safari

[/quote]Very frustrating that there seems to be no information of any kind on this website to address this issue.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!
Newquay_jake
ibrahim

Title

Yeah, the same here.
Using the Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Android Phone.

When scrolling down the other comments, it seems to be that only Samsung Phones do have this problems? Very sad - was trying to get rid of Samsung Kies, as this shit also does not work out.

Tried on the tip of JadeCat95, unfortunately this also failed.

Any new tips anyone?
ibrahim
Scarecrow

Title

Same problem.
Worked great first three times, now it doesn't work at all. Tried all the recommendations.

Samsung Galaxy Note II
Jellybean
Firefox and Safari
MacBook with OSX 10.6
Scarecrow
masinik

Title

Samsung galaxy note II,jellybean,FireFox,and,safari,macbook,with,OSX,10.6
masinik
Aquariel

Title

Hi all. Same issue here on an LG Escape P870. Crazy thing is I used this app approx. a month ago and it worked fine. Now going back to it to actually be productive with it and it's messed up.
Whether I start the pc side first or the phone side first the result is the same. I can scan the QR code or type in the passcode and it goes through the connection phase, then says the connection reset on the pc. The phone says connected though.
What setting could I be missing to cause this?
Aquariel
janclark61

Title

Ich habe das Samsung Tablet 4.0.3 und möchte meine Daten über den PC austauschen. Habe airdroid auf das Tablet geladen, geöffnet und auf dem PC Windows XP den web browser chrom geöffnet. Man sieht den QR Code, den ich mit dem Tablet nicht scannen kann, weil der Fotoapparat auf dem Tablet sofort wegschaltet. Ich kann nicht scannen. Wo gibt man denn das Passwort ein? Bitte eine genaue Beschreibung!
janclark61
jasontan

Title

Use this URL, http://v2.airdroid.com/, select an app, scan the QR code. Mine starts immediately.
jasontan
matchprint

Title

emmadroid sez Has anyone nailed this issue? I cannot get Opera to recognise the phone and log me in to the web interface. Driving me nuts. I know that both devices are on the same network and it is possible because I can get on using Firefox. Does Opera not play nicely with Airdroid?
No, it doesn't like Opera -- and the opening screen doesn't mention that. (It does if you try IE.) Use FireFox instead.
matchprint
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 88