Logout

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Lhadalo
OP

Logout

You have to be able to log out from from airdroid, making it disappear in the menubar. Now I have to manually go and kill the service.
Lhadalo
jpmi23

Title

You can stop it by hitting the "back" button. That should open a popup asking if you want to exit airdroid. However, older versions (1.0.4) had an explicit "stop server" button that disappeared in 1.0.5. See this post, where several of us objected to the lack of the stop server button. As you will see, Ryan indicated that they would "make improvements" in a future version. From your post, I am guessing that there is still no stop server button in this latest iteration of the software.....
jpmi23
ZequiML

Title

Hi, What I miss is an option to logout FROM the desktop webapp, not FROM the device. I mean, it would be much more interesting to have an option, in the dashboard, to allow users to logout from the app.
ZequiML
ZequiML

Title

Hi, What I miss is an option to logout FROM the desktop webapp, not FROM the device. I mean, it would be much more interesting to have an option, in the dashboard, to allow users to logout from the app.
ZequiML
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235390

Latest Member: Lê Tấn Cường

Online: 18