Trouble connect device to computer

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

fangsta
OP

Trouble connect device to computer

Hey have anyone had any problems lately with connecting their phone the computer?I have a galaxy captivate that I've been using airdroid since day one. last week all of a sudden it stops connecting to my computer.
I set the phone back to factory setting but it's still wouldn't connect.
Anyone have the same problem?
fangsta

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

BKPRICE22

Title

Same here. It instantly stops the connection.
BKPRICE22

Notice:

BKPRICE22

Title

BKPRICE22

Notice:

BKPRICE22

Title

BKPRICE22

Notice:

Autumn1990

Title

My Samsung Gio connects after the passcode, but then immediately gets a connection reset message on the PC, and says to press OK to log in again.
Autumn1990

Notice:

Autumn1990

Title

My Samsung Gio connects after the passcode, but then immediately gets a connection reset message on the PC, and says to press OK to log in again.
Autumn1990

Notice:

MichellL

Title

Same here. "Connection reset" every time right after logging into and loading the "desktop". Really annoying, is there a work around... AirDroid is useless now.
MichellL

Notice:

CindyJzk

Title

Same on my Razr Maxx
CindyJzk

Notice:

CindyJzk

Title

Same on my Razr Maxx
CindyJzk

Notice:

fwd

Title

Same failure when I try to connect with my Samsung GS2 I9100. Neither the QR code nor the given alphanumeric code or fixed connection does work anymore. Hey Airdroid guys, please correct. Thx !
fwd
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

26264 posts

7438 threads

Members: 189672

Latest Member: Minh Trương Văn

Online: 6