Problems to connect Airdroid with Sony Xperia X8

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
noodles78
OP

Problems to connect Airdroid with Sony Xperia X8

I have some problems using Airdroid to connect up my laptop with W7 and X8 through wiifi.
I successfully installed Airdroid in my 'X8 from the market. Launch the program, I follow all the instructions, I connect from a PC at airdroid, insert the pass ... but it happens pretty much anything. It's open a page with the classical background airdroid and with no message and no icons appear ... and the page continues to load forever.
Same thing if I plug directly address 192.168.xx: 8888
Any idea??

noodles78
BrianKing

Title

Same problem here with EperiaPro and LG Eclypse. I Find the idea very cool but the connection is very unstable and slow. Another thing that needs to be inpproved on is the reconnection. Lets say I leave home well when I come back I don't want to sit-down at my computer trying to reconnect the thing.It should reconnect with a refresh button from the app and it should do it quickly.
BrianKing
Jérémy

Title

Mine used to work fine, now
192.168.xx: 8888 fails to load and web.airdroid won't connect eitherXperia x10a
Jérémy
VonHornmeister

Title

my xperia is working fine with the airdroid, i am using wifi from my phone and laptop...thanks for this application, it is so useful...who can i help with this problem...i could share tips
VonHornmeister
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235457

Latest Member: omid.azad

Online: 60