Service continously disconnecting

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
goodevilgenius

Title

No your answer matches my question perfectly :) I thought you were using Firefox, too...

Is there any chance for this problem to be acknowledged by the developers?
goodevilgenius
shorsman

Title

Yes, i use Firefox too.
But AirDroid i use with the IE.

I tray to use it in the firefox und tell what happend.

Thomas from Germany
shorsman
AdsBot [Google]

Title

Thank you very much for all the valuable feedback!

"Device not responding" error usually happens when connection with device is lost or unstable. This could be caused by various reasons, but the common ones are

1. Browser cache and settings

Clean the cache or try a different web browser and check if the same issue remains. For best performance we recommend Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

2. ROM and WiFi settings

Check if your ROM or WiFi settings disable/limit WiFi connection when screen is off to save power. While WiFi is off AirDroid could not function normally.

3. Network status

Connection may lost when network is unstable or the signal is too weak. Check if any firewall or VPN settings that might affect the connection.

We have many users using AirDroid for more than 8 consecutive hours a day like @PBX_g33k, when connection failed there's usually something else than the app itself, so please kindly check it out. We appreciate all your support and feedback which greatly help us to improve AirDroid. Thank you.
AdsBot [Google]
shorsman

Title

Hallo Ryan_Administrator,

thank You for the help you give.
But all these is not the answer of my (our) probmlem.
Ich try all this with IE and Firefox.

Where can i get an older version of Airdroid?

Thomas from Germany
shorsman
goodevilgenius

Title

I Second that. It is good to see that AirDroid works for more than eight consecutive hours on someone else's computer but that does not solve our problem. I followed every single step you gave, @Ryan_Administrator but the error remains...
goodevilgenius
goodevilgenius

Title

@archchancellor: Since we are obiously the only ones who care about that buggy behaviour let's switch to our native language and let us compare our environment.

Ich habe gerade eine Firefox-Instanz ohne Addons, quasi jungfräulich, ausprobiert und da funktioniert nach meinem Dafürhalten alles so, wie es soll. Es geht also um Addons, die dazwischen funken. Welche hast du bei dir installiert? Bei mir sind es:

Adblock Plus, NoScript, Cookie Whitelist, Ghostery sowie ein paar damit sicherlich unkorrelierte Geschichten, Download-Helfer, Mausgesten usw. Bei Adblock Plus, Noscript und Cookie Whitelist gibt es für die lokalen Adresse 192.168.0.0/16 keinerlei Beschränkungen. Da wundert mich halt das Verhalten. Ghostery dagegen blockt Google Analysis. Das hatte ich zwischenzeitig aber auch schon vorübergehend erlaubt und das war es auch nicht...
goodevilgenius
MZack

Title

Hi @omamuwihew, danke für die Einladung ("Hi @Patrickgoll, may I invite you to join us here?http://forum.airdroid.http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/87 ... connecting
Obviously you are not the only one with that problem!") Aber wie mir es scheint habe ich eben nicht das gleiche Problem, denn meine Verbindung reist nicht einfach irgendwann ab, sondern wird gar nicht erst aufgebaut. Dabei ist es egal, ob ich IE FF oder CH benutze.
MZack
goodevilgenius

Title

OMG, so long, discussion board...

Switched back to 1.0.7 and everything works almost fine for me again. Except the auto-reloader which is a feature I can do without - "nice to have" for me...
goodevilgenius
shorsman

Title

Hallo together,

sorry that my answer come now. i was in hospital

@omamuwihew:
Here my Addons i use:
Adblock Plus 2.1.2 - Adblock Plus Popup-Addon 0.4 - CheckPlaces 2.6.2 - Deutsches Wörterbuch 2.0.2 - Element Hiding Helper für Adblock Plus 1.2.3 - EPUBReader 1.4.2.1 - ImTranslator 4.19 - Personas 1.6.2 - Schalfläche "Auf meinen Wunschzettel" bei Amazon 1.10 - Tab Mix Plus 0.4.0.3 - YouTube Unblocker 0.20 - Mircrosoft.Net Framework Asistent 1.2.1 (deaktiviert)
Tahts all:-)

Where can i get the version 1.0.7 of Airdroid you wrote on September the 24.?
And when i have the Version: uninstall the new version - install the other version?

I wish you a good weekend all over the World
Thomas from Germany
shorsman
goodevilgenius

Title

Hi @archchancellor,
hope you are fine again!

We have AdblockPlus and Tab mix plus in common but I assume that you already have airdroid in your white lists.
You can download older versions from here:

http://airdroid.com/download.html (scroll down to "Version 1.0.7" and find on the right hand site the download link). I uninstalled the current version and installed the older version. Since then almost all problems are gone except the auto-reload as already mentioned above. Of course Airdroid reminds me of an update every time I use it but that is something I can live with, too.

Kind regards,

Martin
goodevilgenius
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389

Latest Member: manu

Online: 22