Device not responding on Samsung Galaxy S3

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:50 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
JusteG
OP

Device not responding on Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello!
I have the following problem, starting with version 1.0.8, the device turns off suddenly from the web interfaces. Disconnection occurs almost immediately after the connection. The symptom is this: when you open the message or any other window, the message "device not responding" at the top of the web interface. Characteristically, the server on the device does not turn off, and if the update web pages to stop the interface, again everything is working, not for long ... I have been able to determine exactly which version of the program is started, it is version 1.0.8, since this version including all versions of the above symptoms are showing. I installed all the versions of the experiment. All installations have occurred in one day. Version 1.0.7 and above are stable. I believe that the probable cause of this error in the change that you made in version 1.0.8 "2. Improved connection stability, optimized memory usage.". Just not the exception that the problem is formed by connecting through a router. Evening when I come home, I try to connect directly without a virtual subnet. The results of testing directly connection i write in this topic.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Android version: 4.1.1
Browser: IE, Chrome, FireFox
Net scheme: Router external IP - 192.168.15.174, external PC IP - 192.168.15.24, internal wan router IP - 192.168.0.1, internal wan Device IP - 192.168.0.26, router D-Link DIR-300 router is configured for virtual server, what are forwarding port 8888 from the external router IP, to the internal device IP. Access to a phone is so: "http://192.168.15.174:8888/".
I hope that this information will help in the steepest correction of this error.
JusteG
EliasIah

Title

Up
EliasIah
EdgarYjz

Title

I have the same problem, seems nobody knows the solution. Then Airdroid is useless.
EdgarYjz
EliasIah

Title

Up
EliasIah
EliasIah

Title

EliasIah
EliasIah

Title

4 Developers:If you do something do it well, or do not do at all...
EliasIah
ratoBoagodea

Title

Same problem with Asus Padfone, screen lock=connection lost
ratoBoagodea
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz