Unable to make AirDroid auto start

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:49 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
kenitter
OP

Unable to make AirDroid auto start

Unable to make AirDroid auto startIn AirDroid I have:

Set a Predefined passcodeSet Auto Start to ONMy problem is:
When I restart my phone AirDroid does not start. Isn't that what Auto Start is for?
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S3 which isn't rooted but up to date. I try this at home where I have WIFI. If I manually turn AirDroid on, it works and I'm able to use it. I would like AirDroid to auto start when I'm connected to WIFI as it would be convenient to just surf to my phone when I am home and send/read SMS messages, without having to find my phone (I constantly leave it everywhere at home) and turning AirDroid on.
Aloron likes this post.
kenitter
migalhasm

Title

Same problem here on a rooted Fuhu Nabi 2. AirDroid works fine if I start it manually, I can connect to it with my predefined passcode, and I have Auto start set to On.
If I reboot the tablet, I cannot connect to AirDroid after booting, until I manually start AirDroid.

That rather defeats the purpose for me, as I want to be able to perform minor admin on my son's tablet without having to take it away from him.

Note all the Fuhu software is disabled and I'm in its parent mode, which is essentially stock ICS.

This is using AirDroid v1.1.0 beta from Google Play, on Android 4.0.4.
migalhasm
charliesexton

Title

I have the same problem and would love it to be implemented this function. It would be excellent.
charliesexton
Basic

Title

autostart mean that when you launch the application (not the phone) it will start the service
Basic
Basic

Title

and don't need to press start after run the app
Basic
lisa_higashi

Title

Is that what "Start Service on Launch" means? That it only starts when you open the app? If I shut it off will it always connect?
lisa_higashi
LVHAlfons

Title

@fretboy1969
If you've signed in to AirDroid app, and your device is connected to the network, when you sign in to web.airdroid.com or AirDroid Windows/Mac with the same AirDroid account, AirDroid will start automatically. If you exit AirDroid, the connection between phone and computer will be disturbed.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 41