AirDroid v2: Failed to locate the configuration file

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 am in AirDroid Web

page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@DiamondFrostKLS @noleng

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It was a temporary server error and it has been fixed now. Could you guys try again?
LVHAlfons
Westoak

Title

I still have this problem "Failed to load user configuration file..."
Westoak
mbaker

Title

Having this problem right now. Nexus 5, Windows 7, Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m
mbaker
mikemesure

Title

I am also having this problem with Airdroid on my Nexus 5, using Chrome on Linux to access it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
mikemesure
alexandersus

Title

It doesn't work in my HTC ONE either!!!!!
alexandersus
LVHAlfons

Title

Sorry for any inconvenience this have caused. This is a temporary system error and has been fixed now. Would you please try again to see if the issue remains?
LVHAlfons
alexandersus

Title

Thanks, is working and it is great!!
alexandersus
JuanPMR

Title

Hello and Happy New Year --
I just set up AirDroid via web.airdroid.com.

I tried the "Find Phone" feature and I get the "Failed to locate device" error message.

Help?
JuanPMR
LVHAlfons

Title

Hello JeffreyC,
Thanks for your feedback.

Would you please tell us your device model, Android version, what web browser are you using?

And Happy New Year ;)
LVHAlfons
ElveraFre

Title

Same problem here. Just set up all from scratch because I haven't used airdroid so far. I tried on Chrome and IE9 with a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and a Nexus 5. The PC sits on a company computer behind a proxy. I tried all variations of the above systems and I always came to the sign-in-screen. Then I connected via password or via Google, then a popup with "Connecting to device ..." appears and finally a popup with the mentioned text is displayed. I tried as well with the mobile connected via WiFi as well as w/o WiFi.
ElveraFre
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235580

Latest Member: xyz

Online: 158