Veradokid

Title

I've had the same problem.

I've resolved it :
Application --> Airdroid --> clear cache/clear data + uninstall + reinstall
Veradokid
diablos

Title

This solution works. It allows FireFox + NoScript to load the config file when connecting via web.airdroid.com. Before this fix, I could only use the IP and Lite mode.

Thanks
diablos
Fidel

Title

I had the same problem too.
btw (I followed Olivvv suggestion) I couldn't solve it simply clearing cache and uninstall/reinstall the apk: I had to do...
1) Application --> Airdroid --> clear cache/clear data
2) uninstall
3) using clean master I had to remove all the remaining stuff (folders/additional data)
4) reinstall

Now all is ok
Fidel
mengevik

Title

my resolution to this problem:
1. airdroid 104 was working fine...

2. the update (which I'm sorry I did) caused this problem on two separate comps linux and win7... so I know it's the buggy 105 that did this...

3. you can only get version 105 on "google play"

4. I couldn't download any apps from any other place, so... I got another "download app" program... think I started with 1 Mobile ...which I think I could get with a "search" on "google play" ...anyway...then I think I was able to get a more robust download app called "Android App Store" ...once I got that on the phone...I was able to access the "airdroid.com" website...and could "directly download" AIRDROID 2.0.1

the above was all because I was only using "google play" for app downloads... and didn't exactly know how to use other download app sites on the phone itself...

ANYWAY ALL WORKS PERFECTLY NOW...

there is a competitive lighter type program with the basic features of Airdroid... called "SnapPea" that works similar to Airdroid...but has a much more limited feature set...but it does work well... I had put that on the phone and computer... because I mainly use these type of programs...TO TYPE INSTANT MESSAGES...
...I hate using the keyboard on the phone...and the voice dictation sometimes needs editing...so I like to be able to "use the full size keyboard on the computer to type and send my instant msgs" etc.

...also another tip: I switched by t-mobile carrier to "Google Voice" and now my incoming voice messages all show up on the computer on googles website (no longer come in on phone)...this is cool because you get an auto email from google with a "voice and text rendition" of your incoming voice msgs...

so you don't have to CHECK YOUR VOICEMAILS ON THE PHONE...you can scan thru the emails for pretty good text translations and click on the actual voice recording ALL FROM YOUR EMAIL...

so between these two methods...one for "instant msgs" and the other for voicemails... I can do all this from a webpage, emails, etc. USING A FULL SIZE KEYBOARD...

the other neat program is "google keep" syncs a NOTEPAD on both phone screen and comp screen THAT IS SYNCED...so I can voice dictate a note on the phone and it appears immediately on the comp screen ...back and forth I can edit, etc....to do "shopping lists" and access "to do list" very quickly etc....
mengevik
o2bfree75

Title

Having the same issue, cannot fix with either of the solutions. I cannot use web.airdroid.com anymore.
o2bfree75
SethDevor

Title

I used it everyday and suddenly today, it doesn't work on safari, chrome or firefox. what gives? Fix this guys
SethDevor
Powerta

Title

Same here, started displaying this error today. Tried the uninstall fix but same issue.
Powerta
Powerta

Title

Same here, started displaying this error today. Tried the uninstall fix but same issue.
Powerta
BarengOB

Title

Fix this please! Every new version of Airdroid seems to break something else.
BarengOB
Olikin

Title

I tried the clear cache/ re-install... nothing changed... still f***ing broken...
Olikin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 60