page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
CodeJockey1

Title

Broken again ... :(
CodeJockey1
sarawut

Title

It started happening today for me too! 8/13/2013
I think the folks at Airdroid are messing with the free version data cap. It did connect in scan mode for me over 4g once today after I reinstalled. But when I tried to drag a file from the computer to the phone it said I had exceeded my data cap and when I tried to connect Airdroid again using account sign in with both computer and phone on the same Wireless network, I got config error message again.

Those BAD BAD BOYS at Airdroid!

Stay tuned folks...
sarawut
Elang

Title

Any solution to this yet ?Image
Elang
sarawut

Title

Ok, I was able to log into the phone via IP Address, when both phone and computer were attached to the same wireless network. I was also able to transfer the file mentioned in the above post. However, when I tried to connect the phone again using my Airdroid sign-in, I got the config error message again. I suggest using the ip connection method until this issue is resolved.

Techdude
sarawut
Dorlisa

Title

***FIXED***

it works again, NO NEED TO UNINSTALL OR CLEAR CACHE IN CHROME
it was just a problem on web.airdroid.com side, not your phone, not your app, not your browser/computer, whatever it was generating bad QRs perhaps under heavy load or something tweaked that went wrong, now it back online, thanks whoever fixed that.
Dorlisa
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your feedback :) It was a temporary server error and it has been fixed now.
LVHAlfons
babiemindy

Title

I still dosent work!!!
babiemindy
jlprice

Title

is this going to fixed or what
jlprice
LVHAlfons

Title

@DiamondFrostKLS @noleng

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It was a temporary server error and it has been fixed now. Could you guys try again?
LVHAlfons
Westoak

Title

I still have this problem "Failed to load user configuration file..."
Westoak
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235427

Latest Member: Yar khan