Only connection on Remote Connection Mode

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:43 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Rr9
OP

Only connection on Remote Connection Mode

Both my phone and my laptop are connected to the same WiFi network yet when i activate Airdroid from anywhere, computer or phone it is connecting on Remote Connection Mode. This recently started happening. ~X(
I would like some help solving this issue. :-?

Airdroid - V2 - Signed into Google Accounts
Phone - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Android - 4.1.2
Browser - Chrome (Most recent version)
Laptop - Dell XPS 17
Rr9
bakerprints

Title

=)) :bz
bakerprints
bakerprints

Title

bakerprints
dangerclimb53

Title

i've the same problem, any idea how to fix it?
dangerclimb53
MargaretP

Title

I reinstalled airdroid on my phone and my WiFi network and from then on it was fixed. Make sure your browser is up to date, I use chrome and also regularly update the airdroid version as sometimes new permissions are needed.
Worked for me, try it
If not comment again
MargaretP
LVHAlfons

Title

Hello Rr9,
Thanks for your feedback and really sorry for the late reply.

Glad to hear that your issue has been fixed now :)

Feel free to let us know if you need any help.
LVHAlfons
eventmile36

Title

i updated my airdroid but still having the same problem.....not connecting in LAN connection mode.
Airdroid should provide options to connect via Remote Or LAN connection mode!
eventmile36
draw71island

Title

On the initial connection screen when starting your app you should see two address one for remote access and one for LAN. The remote looks like web.airdroid.com and LAN has numbers like 10.1.2... I get this to work on my Galaxy Note 10.1 as it shows both but my Galaxy S4 only show the remote access. Still trying to figure this one out but if you have both you can access both Remote and LAN.
Okay, so I figured it out. If your phone only shows the Remote access address then you need to go to the Network settings in your tools tab and click on WiFi settings on turn on your WiFi so that it may find you local network in which you then could use LAN access. Once you've done that you can then go back to the connection tab and find your LAN address
draw71island
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 38