Chaos on the Galaxy Note

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:41 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Northern
OP

Chaos on the Galaxy Note

I downloaded this beautiful looking app. Half an hour later I discovered that when I went to use my internet browser a message kept coming up about the Security Certificate of each web site I tried to visit. I thought it could be a problem with my browser but given that I was using Dolphin Mini (some people say it's the best browser on android) I found it strange they had let things slip.
Then I discovered that I couldn't get on to the Android Market place with a message sayng 'No Connection'. I didn't think there could ever be a problem with this AirDroid App because MailDroid is so superb. I reluctantly removed AirDroyd earlier this morning and restarted my phone. Then immediately my internet browser was back to normal again and updates for my apps began to occur showing that the link to the Android Market place was working again.
I would love to use this app as I am guessing that it would be much better than Samsung's Kies Air which is always mistakingly asking for Java to be installed.
Northern
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 41