How do I cancel the Lost Mode

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
lmalaachi
OP

How do I cancel the Lost Mode

Hi there,
Since I have set up the Lost Mode I'm getting the Lock Screen with out the ability to cancel it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME CANCEL THE LOCK SCREEN

Thanks
lmalaachi
Neoculture

Title

This same thing happens to me. I'm using a Nexus 4 running Android 4.2.2 and AirDroid 2.0. There's a workaround by removing that screenlock on the device itself, but it's pretty annoying to have to turn off manually. Having said that, it makes sense that we wouldn't be using this feature often. It would be a small price to pay for receiving my phone back!
Still, it would be great if the screenlock didn't stick :)
Neoculture
rambarki_satish

Title

WHAT DID YOU SAY?????!!
rambarki_satish
rambarki_satish

Title

:-((
rambarki_satish
LVHAlfons

Title

Go to "Settings" of your device> "Security">"Screen lock"> enter the unlock code of Lost Mode> "Next"> and choose "None"

Try if it works.
LVHAlfons
DebLinare

Title

Hello, i have the same problem, i was trying this this lost mode to check how it worked, i entered the 4 digits password twice on Airdroid site, then the emergency number, and my phone got locked, but now i can't unlock it. On the screen of the phone im asked for a password, i enter the one i chose before and nothing happens. Please could someone help me with that? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Y pro GT-B5510L
DebLinare
DebLinare

Title

here theres a better screenshot
DebLinare
LVHAlfons

Title

It seems to be a rare bug not happening for other users. Would you please try to lock it again, and then try to unlock it? @dunker078
LVHAlfons
LuellaSto

Title

sam thing locked out of phone
LuellaSto
WilbertMa

Title

Changing the lock screen settings in "Security > Screen Lock" worked a treat. It seems that airdroid changes this when you activate "Lost Mode". Thank you @Coffee_Administrator
WilbertMa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235035

Latest Member: Seyar

Online: 38