AirDroid2 Crashes Immediately After Opening on HTC OneX

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 am in AirDroid Web

page 5 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
lepm16

Title

Motorola XT885 (RAZR V) - very buggy after update - keeps dropping off and when connected (via usb to laptop) does not recognise deviceand when when trying to delete - it will not allow me to do that either!!
lepm16
siganotake

Title

Have installed v1 on my GalaxyNote 10.1 after v2 refusing to start and v1workingfine
siganotake
hgsachs

Title

Installed and worked perfectly on my Nexus 7 (Android 4.2.2), but (as with many others, it seems) the latest version crashes as soon as I enable wifi (or immediately if wifi is already enabled) on my Sony Ericsson X8 (Android 2.1 - stock rom and kernel). I thought it might be a problem with Android 2.1, but I'm (sort of :-) happy to see that the problem also affects a wide range of devices and versions.
hgsachs
titi

Title

UPDATE (Note II, was 4.1.1):
After a serious crash, I flashed the latest firmware onto my Note using Samsung Kies. In addition to performing a factory reset (thereby removing potentially conflicting software like SnapPea and Mobizen), it also brought my Note II up to 4.1.2. Whatever the reason, version 2 is now working for me, except that I'm getting the "Failed to load configuration file" message when logging in via the web.
titi
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 25