AirDroid2 Crashes Immediately After Opening on HTC OneX

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to
LeGallois

Title

I've just uninstalled it, pubs open... ;)
LeGallois
Kayala

Title

Same problem on my Huawei Ideos. Vesion 2 chashes on login.
Kayala
louidet

Title

Same problem on mine HTC One X. AirDroid crashes when I try to launch it.
louidet
ajws7036

Title

same Htc One xl
ajws7036
b00ky

Title

Same issue with galaxy tab 2. Starts to load up, gets to splash screen, then crashes with error message "Unfortunately, Airdroid has stopped"
b00ky
dewphus

Title

After update the app crashes after while so I can't upload / download any larger files. I have Sony Xperia S. Why did you launch not properly tested update!? The previous version was working perfectly, where can I download it?
dewphus
stevejay

Title

To deactivate you have to go to. Settings>Secutiry>Device Administrators> Uncheck AirDroid. Then you can go to Application Manager and uninstall the app. Hope this fix this soon as i am on a Note II.
stevejay
spartacus

Title

Same here, app worked great on the previous version on my Galaxy Note 10.1 using Jellybean 4.1.2 but now crashes when either trying to log in or skip. Tried uminstall and clearing cache but nothing works. The funny thing is, on my S2 i9100m running ICS 4.0.3 the app logged in with no issues. Haven't tried to move/copy files though.

Edited to add - transferred files from S2 to PC but extremely slow.
spartacus
Tami

Title

Add one more HTC ONE X to the list. Have tried re-install clearing cache and on both 3G and WiFi all result in a crash. Does anyone know where I can pick up version 1 .apk?
Tami
LeGallois

Title

I give in with version 2, can't make it work on my One X.

I'm now back with version 1.0.9 and it's working perfectly.

I'll wait for the next update and try again.
LeGallois
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 5 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 28