Service stopped by device

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 am in AirDroid Web

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
markat2k

Title

v2 May 2nd update seems to only prolong the time before receiving the 'Service...' message, regardless of power-related option in settings. I reverted back to v1 a few days back and everything worked as it should...guess I'll revert back again.
markat2k
sandawg

Title

I have this problem too...
sandawg
penelope

Title

-Ditto! Fantastic app, if not for the constant disconnecting.-REALLY ANNOYING!!! MAKES APP UNUSABLE. What is the work around for this? Just started with last update today.
penelope
mingwu

Title

Same for me so I'll +1 this bad boi
mingwu
bcn744

Title

Same here ! HTC One S (S3), HTC Sense, Android 4.1.1

Really annonying since I have to reconnect every time !!!
bcn744
markat2k

Title

FYI, this is still occurring with latest V2 update.

I notice that the AirDroid notification disappears on its own, though the actual App is still running in the background. I have Power Saving turned off.
markat2k
catherinessa

Title

If you look at all the forums this issue has been going for about 19 months with zero sign of resolution. The only response I ever got from the devs is that they're looking into it. I'm sorry but if it isn't resolved after 19 months you're not. My guess is that it's happening to onlyt a few people and as long as the majority of their users are fine they'll just ignore it.

The lack of input from the devs tells me they just don't care.
catherinessa
LVHAlfons

Title

@ALL

Thanks for your feedback and really sorry for the inconvenience this have caused and the late reply.

Usually this issue is related to the network environment, and power saving mode on device may cause this, too. Please check if you have set any power saving mode on your device. You may keep screen awake to avoid network being cut off.

Because we cannot reproduce your issue. So if you guys could offer us more details, such as what operation and factors will lead to this, we can figure out the cause and fix it more efficiently.

And we've fixed some bugs and some improvements are made since V2 was released. The latest version of AirDroid is 2.0.6. Would you please update AirDroid to the latest version and try if the issue still remains?

If yes, how long will this error message appear and more details?
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235578

Latest Member: Kallu

Online: 145