Loved it, now frustrated

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:51 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Merk
OP

Loved it, now frustrated

The best thing about AirDroid was its simplicity. With the new account/sign-in system, I can no longer access my phone using the web interface. I have gone from simple to wasting time. I can login using an IP address, but the QR code and login system is a mess on all my devices. If I try to login with the QR code or account credentials, I get a box telling me that the authentication failed and to try the IP. The authentication process takes a long time and using the IP is another time waster. Bottom line: this is no longer simple. As a result, since I used AirDroid almost exclusively for text messages and file transfer, I have started relying on other apps, like Mighty Text (which has more robust texting features).

I hope AirDroid's developers are able to fix this because I know how hard they have worked on improving the service. All the hard work is appreciated. But, at least for now, the experience is less than optimal.

P.S. I am using a LG Optimus G (Sprint) running stock 4.1.2 and trying to connect via a Windows 8 laptop and a stock Nexus 10 tablet running 4.2.
Merk

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

playboyncali

Title

+1 with galaxy nexus.
playboyncali
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26431 posts

7605 threads

Members: 196054

Latest Member: naveen

Online: 50