Loved it, now frustrated

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:51 am in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 1
Merk
OP

Loved it, now frustrated

The best thing about AirDroid was its simplicity. With the new account/sign-in system, I can no longer access my phone using the web interface. I have gone from simple to wasting time. I can login using an IP address, but the QR code and login system is a mess on all my devices. If I try to login with the QR code or account credentials, I get a box telling me that the authentication failed and to try the IP. The authentication process takes a long time and using the IP is another time waster. Bottom line: this is no longer simple. As a result, since I used AirDroid almost exclusively for text messages and file transfer, I have started relying on other apps, like Mighty Text (which has more robust texting features).

I hope AirDroid's developers are able to fix this because I know how hard they have worked on improving the service. All the hard work is appreciated. But, at least for now, the experience is less than optimal.

P.S. I am using a LG Optimus G (Sprint) running stock 4.1.2 and trying to connect via a Windows 8 laptop and a stock Nexus 10 tablet running 4.2.
Merk
playboyncali

Title

+1 with galaxy nexus.
playboyncali
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235397

Latest Member: jakel walker