Wrong report on used/available memory on external SD card

Thu May 02, 2013 2:35 pm in AirDroid Web

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
jared

Title

I have the same problem with my LG l7 2 p713 I like this app and have referred it to friends
When will it be fixed?
jared
jared

Title

jared
sahil_bhatoa

Title

Same here, with Samsung Galaxy Ace II. The app recognises the Internal Storage and the SD card (which is internal, the phone calls it Internal USB Storage), but does not find the External SD Card (mounted in /mnt/extSdCard) and does not recognise it's capacity in the file system and therefore shows the "not enough space" when uploading large files (I presume?)
sahil_bhatoa
sahil_bhatoa

Title

sahil_bhatoa
AndyRRGS

Title

same problem here with my note 2
AndyRRGS
Klinker

Title

I have the same problem... external SD card space info is taken incorrectly as the same as the internal SD card.
Klinker
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused! Our team are working on this and will try to make improvement as soon as possible.
LVHAlfons
noeljr42

Title

Hello, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 which turned out to be a replica. My internal memory is more than full (-2.5556887GB) and SDCard shows -456GB (Apps: 461GB). Is this a glitch than can be fixed. Can't download any app or take pics because my internal memory is full.
I would really appreciate any solutions.

Regards

#idontwanttothrowafewhundreddollarsaway
#iwantsomeofmymoneysworth
noeljr42
LVHAlfons

Title

@KingBustYou
Do you mean that AirDroid displays your SDCard as -2.5556887GB and -456GB? Would you please send us a screenshot of this? You may post it in the forum or send it to support@airdroid.com
LVHAlfons
Tia94F

Title

Having similar problem; Verizon Galaxy S4. I have the 16gb version, and a 16gb SD card installed. The information and colors are completely wrong in the display here, in every way; what it's reporting as used, available, and the color code for how much of each.
Tia94F
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235040

Latest Member: Олег Нерсесов

Online: 43